As a result of all this experience, his knowledge of the marine environment and desire to provide top quality, Frank will advise you on choosing the timing of your lessons in the light of your availability, your previous experience and your expectations in order to give your the best possible opportunity for successful learning.
By the end of the course, or even a single session, you will know about:
- Tidal phenomena and the behaviour of the currents in the inlets along the Atlantic coast (the "Baïnes")
- The right approach for a better understanding of the ocean and its dangers
- How to choose the right spot or sandbank and judge the waves in the light of your own level of expertise
- How to respect the rules of good conduct and, for more advanced students, the rules of priority at sea
- How to choose the right equipment
- How to optimize your physical effort before and after a surf session
Each surf session is preceded by a warm-up in the form of yoga positions or a "body surf" session.
If you already have some basic technical knowledge or practical experience, take advantage of the opportunity to refresh your skills for a session and take stock of your level of progress.
What is more, because the School is located right next to the ocean, getting to the waves with your surfboard is no problem and you therefore benefit from maximum practice time.